Trident BMC Poland Sp. z o.o. are currently looking to add a Sales Manager to our expanding team in Gdansk office Poland. The successful applicant will provide a professional and efficient sale and marketing service ensuring that contracts can be won and meet the overall business and financial objectives of the Company.
Trident BMC is a group of enthusiasts that on three continents and five oceans provides the highest quality repair services for the maritime sector. We operate wherever shipowners and shipyards are, looking for engineering and contracting. The key to our success is based on the selection of specialists in various technical fields, as well as logistics, warehouse management, HR and purchasing. The combination of our skills allows us to implement complex, multi-disciplinary projects in the form of „turn key”.
In connection with dynamic changes, wanting to constantly take on new, complex challenges, we are looking for a person ready to help us maintain the unique culture of our organization, while implementing modern management methods and tools in the field Marine Sales.
Marine Sales Manager
Plans and implements sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets.
- Experience in marine and offshore business on similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of marine, offshore sector.
- Knowledge of cost evaluation and bid preparation.
- Ensure that the tender submission is prepared to the exact requirements of the client and submitted within the deadlines specified.
- Provide a professional approach to all stages of the bid and tender process, including estimating, tender submission and bid negotiation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiar MS Office Software
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work from home
- FitProfit card
- Private Health Care
Please note, the posion may require extensive traveling.
Application to be send by e-mail only on firstname.lastname@example.org
Prosimy o zawarcie w CV klauzuli: „„Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celach rekrutacyjnych zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a) Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych iw sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia Dyrektywa 95/46 / WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych). „