We are looking for Design Engineers for two different types of tasks on newly built or renovated cruise ships and ferries:
- design of walls, ceilings, floors and building elements
- design of furniture.
- designing = creating workshop drawings of a ship's interiors,
- search and selection of finishing materials,
- preparation of non-standard elements of projects,
- analysis of the scope of work and documentation provided by the client,
- meetings with suppliers.
- higher education, preferably technical: architectural, mechanical engineering, construction, shipbuilding or experience in the preparation of finishing works and / or interior design,
- knowledge of finishing materials available on the market,
- ready to travel around the world,
- sound knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Office,
- fluent English.
It will be an advantage:
- experience in construction or interior renovation works - especially on cruise ships or ferries,
- knowledge of regulations related to ship equipment - SOLAS, MED,
- knowledge of 3D modeling (Inventor).
- in addition to a good salary - an interesting job and the possibility of professional development in an international environment.
Trident BMC, a part of Trident Maritime Systems, delivers the best engineered solutions in marine interiors, ship systems, electromechanical solutions, automation and control.