Gdańsk i cały świat
- ensuring that interior design works on repaired cruise ships are carried out in accordance with the design and on time,
- work in the office in Gdansk: verification of offers, preparation of tools and materials, selection of a team for the trip, cooperation with the project team,
- work on ships around the world: performing work (independently at a small scope, but most often together with a team on larger projects), cooperation and coordination with piping and electrical teams.
- technical education and the ability to work with a technical drawing,
- solid experience in renovation of interiors of passenger ships or experience in turnkey interior finishing on land,
- experience in managing a team performing interior design works,
- the ability to independently perform work such as laying tiles, floors, painting walls, assembling furniture, so the ability to assess and correct employees' work will be an additional advantage
- willingness to travel around the world,
- fluency in English.
- in addition to a good salary - an interesting job and the possibility of professional development in an international environment.
Trident BMC, a part of Trident Maritime Systems, delivers the best engineered solutions in marine interiors, ship systems, electromechanical solutions, automation and control.
We are looking for Supervisors for projects around the world, but work in the office in Gdansk between trips.