Electrical Site Manager will take the lead on all electrical work on newly build cruise ship at the Finnish shipyard, ensuring all installations are completed on time and within agreed resources.
- ensures that all operational matters related to the electrical area are effectively resolved,
- checks technical documentation of electrical installations, cooperates with designers,
- monitors the hourly budget and ensures that the project is implemented within it,
- manages, coordinates and supervises the work of specialist staff performing tasks related to electrical works in accordance with the schedule and arrangements:
- approves the hours to be paid
- supervises the leave/rotation schedule
- ensures effective communication
- ensures understanding, implementation and compliance with safety standards by all members of the electrical team
- takes care of the discipline of the subordinate team and reacts with appropriate decision-making in the event of its violation.
- previous minimum 5 years' experience as a shipyard electrical site manager,
- engineering diploma from an electrical department,
- proficiency in English,
- good man-management, interpersonal, organization skills and ability to work autonomously are essential,
- strong capabilities in problem solving in complex technical projects.
- in addition to a good salary - an interesting job and the possibility of professional development in an international environment.
Trident BMC, a part of Trident Maritime Systems, delivers the best engineered solutions in marine interiors, ship systems, electromechanical solutions, automation and control.